Are you talking about the reasons a cause exists? And by doing this, how do you make sure your kids feel rather empowered they can make a difference than scared something bad could happen to them too?

Comment
4 answers
ali
ali (manager) Dec 07, 2016
http://whatsappquotesstatus.net/whatsapp-status-in-hindi/
Peter
Peter Jan 26, 2015
My son is 6 years old and we talk about why people need our help. I try to explain in simple terms the situation a child/person is in and what led to their need for support. Also depending on the cause I try to explain something about the world in general, like why there are homeless people or refugees or why there is hunger. It is important to teach children about the world but at the same time to reassure them that they are as safe as can be and also that there is good people around to help.
Andy
Andy Sep 14, 2014
I would agree with Elizabeth the age of a child is important, but I also think that it is very important then kids know why we collect their clothes and toys to give away, or why it is important to support our troops and their families. Actions with out reasons will leave no impression on them.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Sep 07, 2014
This is a hard question to answer. I think it would depend age of the child and their maturity level. Talking about a cause and coming up with ways to help can be empowering to a child but can also lead to many question and possibly lead to guilty feelings. It is a delicate line to walk but most important things we teach our children are.